Saturday 8 August 2009

Lindsay at the Beach

So we woke up and it was a dreary day with a large chance of rain, We were shooting at a lovely section of the South Saskatchewan river that has beautiful sand. I on my way to get lindsay I stopped at our shoot location to check that it wasn't under water or something ridiculous like that. All was well and Lindsay and I had a fantastic shoot. It was a thursday morning so there was almost no one around which was good. There was the one creepy naked dude who was tanning down the beach but he didn't bother us and we didn't bother him. The shoot turned out fantastically, Lindsay and I have been working together for at least 4 years and we have gotten very good at getting right down to business. We recently reviewed our first shoots together and laughed at how inexperienced we were.

Portrait of Lindsay at the Beach by Mark Derry Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment